What is the purpose of collecting data?
- Allows a seamless interface facilitating smooth, safe & secure browsing activity and/or purchases.
- Ensures the accuracy of the information shared while registering with the D’NOUR account.
- Processing of information, requests and other queries.
- Efficient management of orders.
- Prevention of complications and detection of frauds during the payment process.
- Validation of identity of the client.
- Updates on personalized offers, new offers, product/collection and services.
- Direct communication through our social media pages.
- To gauge website traffic numbers and engagement rates.
In what ways do we collect your data?
- Upon visiting www.dnour.com, the device ID and IP (Internet Protocol) address is recorded.
- Storing personal information when registering for a D’NOUR account.
- During the payment process, we request for additional information that is required to process the payment with the transaction processors.
- We may also gather information which is made available in the public domain through social media platforms.
What data do we collect?
- Data regarding your identity like name, birth date, address, e-mail address, contact number, gender, nationality & personal shopping preferences.
- Billing & Payment information.
- Your location, URL, IP address, browser or device type.
- Order related information, pages visited, items clicked.
How do we handle / secure data?
- The information, thereby collected from clients is stored on secured servers.
- We ensure both physical and technical safeguards to protect this information.
- Data such as name, address and email address are used for our internal records, for communication regarding purchases or to enhance customer experience.
- Information is shared with carefully selected third parties and disclosed only to the extent necessary for them to perform their services.
- We take necessary precautions to make sure your personal information is not misused, accessed or lost.
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL) Technology encrypts your payment transactions that you carry out through this website.
- We do not automatically save and/or ask you to save your payment related information on the website.
- Certified, trusted & legally authorized partners, responsibly, ensure safe & secure payment processing for your transactions.
- Despite all safety & security measures, transmitting information/data via the internet is not completely secured and its security cannot be guaranteed. Any transmission of your data through our website is therefore carried out at your own risk.
How long do we retain/store your data?
- Active accounts - Unless the user decides to close the account, personal data will be retained if the user/ member is actively using the account.
- Dormant accounts – Account holders of accounts which have not been logged in for 2 years will be intimated about it and an email will be sent to seek approval from them about the deletion of their account.
- Information gathered from cookies - Will be retained for a certain period for statistical analysis.
- A cookie is a small file created by the website that is stored in the user's computer. Cookies help you in browsing the website & use its various features.
- In addition, these cookies are used to understand how the user navigates the web pages which helps us in improving the site.
- To prevent fraud & to provide you with safer, better & faster experience, we may authorize third party companies to place third-party cookies or similar technologies.
- The customer/user is informed about the use of these cookies upon opening the website. The user then may refuse to accept these cookies. By continuing to use our website you agree & accept our cookies policy.
- Cookies can always be located & deleted from your device with some help from your internet browser.
- Deletion or disabling of cookies may affect your browsing of certain features on our website.
The information below is required for social login
Create New Account